Our ClientsHere are some of the clients we have worked with:
Public and Private Sector:
- South Africa National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL)
- Theewaterskloof Municipality
- Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Aveng (Grinaker-LTA)
- Atlas Copco
- Knorr Brumes
- Road Accident Fund (RAF)
- Trencon Construction
- IXIA bathroom and tapware
- Johannesburg Development Agency (JDA)
- Consumer Goods Council of South Africa (CGCSA)
- South Africa Weather Services (SAWS)
- Government Communication and Information Systems (GCIS)
- Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA)
- Public Service Sector SETA (PSETA)
- Raubex Construction
- Fluiconnecto by Manuli
- Bai Banking
- Logans Originals Lighting Design
- Lennings Rail Services
- Motorola cellular provider
Our experience in broadcast television includes investigative journalism, consumer programmes, educational children and youth programmes, magazine inserts and news coverage. These are some of the programmes that we have directed:
- Carte Blanche (investigative programmes): MNET
- Fair Deal (consumer programmes): SABC
- KIDEO (children's educational and entertainment programmes): SABC
- Zap Mag, Limits Unlimited (magazine programmes): SABC
"58films consistently delivers more than expected within stipulated deadlines. They have a team of committed people who anticipate potential problems and have all possible solutions on hand – just in case."
Thomas Muller, Operations Manager, Atlas Copco
"We urgently required the services of a video production company who was professional and service orientated and we found that with 58films. They worked with incredible speed and provided us with an excellent service."
Carly Erasmus, Knorr Bremse
"I enjoyed working with them and was impressed with their professional, friendly and high-quality service."
Delien Burger, Editor: SA Yearbook
"With their sharp and accurate understanding of our rather difficult brief, their team delivered an excellent product. Judging by the applause and demand shown after the first viewing, our company's marketing video will be mobilising investment for long time to come."
Joanna Dibden: Communications Manager – Theewaterskloof Municipality
"58films' service delivery and communication is excellent and the company is willing to walk the extra mile to get work done correctly and professionally."
Hannelee Doubell, External Communication Manager, South African Weather Service (SAWS)
"Dynamic, innovative and committed to service – exactly what you are looking for in a company."
Yavani Singh, Director, Trencon Construction
"They have really helped to put IXIA on the map. They provided excellent service throughout the production process and lots of great advice. The end result is attractive and, to quote one of our clients, is 'one of the best in the industry'!"
Chiara Merani, Director, Ixia